Accepted full-length papers will be published in Computer-Aided Design (Elsevier) after a rigorous two-stage double-blind review process. The submitted papers must be written in English and present original, previously unpublished results that are not simultaneously submitted elsewhere. SPM 2018 invites the submission of full-length papers on topics related to, but not limited to, the following:
• Anisotropic/heterogeneous/composite materials
• Applied algebraic and differential geometry
• Applied computational geometry and topology
• Computational fabrication
• Curve, surface, and manifold modeling
• Dimensioning and tolerancing
• Feature modeling, recognition, and understanding
• Geometric and topological representations
• Geometric modeling and processing
• Isogeometric and finite element analysis
• Meshing and mesh optimization
• Numerical analysis of geometric algorithms
• Physically-based modeling and simulation
• Reverse engineering/reconstruction of surfaces/solids
• Robustness and validity of geometric computations
• Shape modeling, synthesis, and analysis
Call for Papers (closed)
Paper Submissions: Papers should be formatted according to the style guidelines for Computer-Aided Design and should not exceed 12 pages, including figures and references. We strongly recommend using the LaTeX template to format your paper, but we also accept papers formatted by MS Word according to the style guidelines for Computer-Aided Design (Elsevier). The file must be submitted in PDF format for the first round of submission.
Template: Here you can download the Latex sources and here is the pdf.
The SPM 2018 conference will use a double-blind review process. Consequently, abstracts and full papers must be anonymous and should be submitted to the EasyChair System.
Any accepted paper is required to have at least one author to attend and present the paper at the conference.
Call for Posters (closed)
Poster Submissions: The submitted posters must be written in English. The poster format is A0 (91x122cm) and the posters should be submitted via email to email@example.com. The submitted posters will be reviewed by the Program Chairs and the accepted posters will be presented at the venue. At least one of the authors is obliged to participate the poster session of the symposium.